Tick tock tick tock

Dear Tom

Well done, those pigs in blankets looked great, I bet you enjoyed them too?
Easy aren't they?

But, where or where are the Yorkshire puddings? Don't tell me... "I have been busy." "I have been poorly." "I have been too otherwise occupied...."

Tick tock, tick tock, there goes the Christmas clock! If you want to learn to cook then you have to try cooking, that's how it works! Your plate will be a little bare without anything else on it.

I will have to push you harder then?

Right, coming up, Braised Red cabbage, honey roast parsnips, sage and onion stuffing, sausage meat stuffing, mini lemon pies and roast potatoes. Where shall we start?

Yours, arms folded and waiting,

Ruth

1 comment:

  1. Roasties - i know how i do mine, how do you do yours??

    ReplyDelete